Joshua T. Ward
Worked as Customer Service and Executive Assistant while going through college to receive A.A. degree in Anthropology with a lead toward an eventual PHD in Paleontology. Enjoys crafting and creating quality content to inform and educate anyone with interest. Graphic design experience includes character design, logo design, and illustration work spanning a number of genres and titles, as well as private commissioner work.
Content Writer – DotTech, Howtoee, and Personal Blogging
- Researched and wrote multiple articles for content driven websites
- Maintains and creates original and thought-provoking content for own personal websites
Customer Service – Wambtac Communications, LLC
- Answered phones and provided assistance
- Maintained the website and social media presence for Ghostwriters Unite! 2013
- Worked directly with customers in person and over the phone to resolve questions and provide information.
- Multi-tasked while working on several different clients at the same time.
- Perfected data-entry skills at up to 120WPM accurately entering client information.
- Involved movement and breakdown/set up of multiple computers and other systems.
- Coordinated with other departments for the fulfillment of customer orders.
- Worked with shipping and fulfillment to ensure students received their books on time.
- Dealt with multiple interdepartmental situations requiring good communication skills.
Executive Assistant – Wambtac Communications, LLC
- Provided scheduling and personal assistance to Managing Partner, Ilona Nicholle (714-234-4087)
- Scheduled client meetings and handled pre-contact work.
- Proofread both in-progress works and contracts for readability, typos, and other mistakes.
- Aided Creative Partner, Claudia Suzanne (714-954-0580) in proofreading and preparing client manuscripts for final submission.
- Excellent attention to detail.
Additional Functional Expertise
- 1 class away from AA in Anthropology – scientific understanding of culture and behavior.
- Friendly and outgoing, accurate in all data entry.
- Wide knowledge of internet and technology.
- Type 120+ WPM; input 150 SPM on 10-key by touch.
- Has designed multiple logos for both for-profit businesses and non-profits.
- Co-Illustrator of Tiny The Shoe, an upcoming children’s book.
- Illustrator of There’s A Cat In The Sink, An upcoming children’s book by author Riley Lewis.
- Experience with character design and concept realization.
GED – Santa Ana, CA
Rancho Santiago Community College – Santa Ana, CA
Anthropology A.A. (to be completed in 2018), 2006-2018